www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Savonoi hand made soaps -Review-

The Savonoi team was gracious enough to send me a couple of soaps to try. Savonoi are handmade soaps with all natural ingredients. It is also cruelty-free and locally made from high quality locally sourced ingredients.

I am a big fan of handmade and all natural soaps. At least I know that there aren't any harmful ingredients that come with it.  I was ecstatic when I received the soaps and couldn't wait to try them.

I received the soaps in this vintage looking round box which was absolutely adorbs.

 The soaps also came with 3 pieces of paper stating the names of the soaps, instructions how to use it and what are the benefits of the soaps. 

I have suggested though that next time,  maybe they could engrave/stamp/carved the names on the actual soaps or put a sticker of some sort because I really got confused on which is which. Hence, in the below photos I made a mistake in labeling. lol  

For 3 weeks, these soaps are the only products that I have used so I can feel and see if it does make any difference at all on my skin. The soaps are well made and they all smelt good. I was also surprised that the soaps did not create any greasy residue and it was easy to wash off. 

After applying the soap on the body, I waited for 5 minutes as per instruction and then use lukewarm water for rinsing.

Was there any improvement on my skin? Yes. I wouldn't say it has been a massive one as it's only been 3 weeks, but my skin is definitely softer and smoother.

I have also noticed that my face is a tad firmer from using the 5 in 1 soap daily and it has helped in some zits that will occasionally appear on my face & chest and it has also slightly minimized my pores. The 5 in 1 soap did create a tad tingling sensation on my skin (no redness) but it was tolerable.

The Moroccan Argan soap was really moisturizing. This is a big plus for me as I have an extremely dry skin.

I love the moringa soap too as it has small scrub like granules when you use and scrubs off the dead skin ;-)

I will definitely continue using these soaps and will try the other ones.

If you want to get your hands on these soaps, follow Savonoi on FB @savonoi1283 and Instagram @savonoi1283

This is the 5 in 1 Soap

This is the Moroccan Argan Soap






No comments: