www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Wedding Make-Up Look

On Friday December 2, a dear friend of mine got married at Kempinski The Palm. It was an honor to be a part of a wonderful ceremony and congratulations again to the both husband and wife.

On this post, I just want to share the make up look that I did, the make up I used, the tools for it and a little bit of explanation how I applied the products.

Enjoy ;-)


Before primer, make sure your face is well prepped (cleansed, toned, moisturized and washed) It is imperative to have a face primer before putting on your concealer and foundation. Primer will increase the longevity of your make up and you can avoid having a cakey face.


Porefessional by Benefit Cosmetics will help you appear pore-less and will make the application of make up smoothly. You can either use this or the Nivea and that is totally up to you, but this is the method I went for. I apply this with my fingers btw.


There has been a lot of discussion about whether to put the concealer or foundation first. Personally in my opinion, do what works for you and see how it turns out. But I have always out on concealer first and then the foundation and set it with powder. Nars liquid sheer glow foundation in Fiji and Radiant creamy concealer in Honey.


Stila cream contour palette that I used to define my jaw line and temples. I used the Realtechniques sculpting brush (pink metallic colour) to blend it and a small side angle brush from bh cosmetics to apply the product. I forgot to do my nose line tho lol


Kat Von D lock it foundation powder in light 46 to set it all in. I love this powder foundation as it controls excess oil on your face and it does keep you matte for quite awhile. Also, this alone is good enough to be your light weight powder foundation when you're in a rush.


First time I have used this BrowVo conditioning primer for the eyebrows from Benefit Cosmetics. This is perfect for those who have natural good shaped brows as its a clear gel like just to groom your brows, This is formulated with keratin and soy protein to make the eyebrows look thick, healthier and fuller.


Nyx Brow Gel in Chocolate for a little bit grooming and colour for the brows. I dont really fill in my brows that much as it makes my face look  really mature and I have natural well groomed brows to start with ;-)


Urban Decay
 Primer Potion has been my go to for a long time when it comes to priming  my eye lids and make my eye shadow last longer.


As my transition colour I started off with the colour Golden Ochre from ABH Modern Renaissance Palette and used a blending brush and just do a swiping motion back and forth on my crease. 


Next one,I used the brush that came with the palette and put on Buon Fresco on top of the Golden Ochre and did a swiping motion back on forth as well. Followed with a 217 Brush from MAC and applied love letter on the inner crease and made sure to blend it well with the other two colours.


I have used my Violet Voss Holy Grail palette and added On Fleek colour in the middle by using Mac 213 brush and slowly apply and pack it in  to create the pop of colour in the middle. Next up i used Sigma E30 Pencil brush and applied ploof on my tear ducts to create that hint of glow. 


On my lower lash line, I applied Cyprus Umber with another pencil brush and over it applied love letter with another pencil brush.


For my eyeliner I used MUFE Aqua XL in Diamond Brown 


Before applying my mascara, I make sure that I curl them first. I applied one coat and leave it for 5 minutes curl again and apply a second coat and followed with...


Huda Bueaty Samantha lashed #7 which I absolutely love because it gave me the right amount of eyelash volume and look and it was so easy to apply. I need to get more. I used a black lash glue so when it dries I can apply a liquid liner on top.


For my lips, I prepped it with lip scrub and lip balm and applied this Too Faced  Lip Injection to make my lips look fuller ;-)


After about 5 minutes, I went ahead with this gorgeous lip colour by Huda Beauty in Muse. Pigmented, non drying and could last for a while. It has the similar formula of Kylie Lipkits. Great packaging too ;-)



I have combined two blushes because you can :p
Pink tea from Mac and Coralista blush from Benefit Cosmetics


After the blush, I have applied this gorgeous shimmering highlighter from Becca Cosmetics collab with Jaclyn Hill


Finally, set my face with Gerard Cosmetic SLAY setting spray and its done.


Sorry for the long post, but I really wanted to list all the products I used with this look. I know for some of you, this is exhausting and a lot of products, but keep in mind that Most of the stuff here is essential to create a FAB look ;-) 




Follow me on Snapchat : mstracyley 
Statement Necklace from Mirinacollections.com Enter: mirinagirls for 20% discount



Congratulations again <3 div="" nbsp="">

No comments: