www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette (swatch and review)

My obsession for eyeshadow palettes is coming back slowly :D

I have seen this palette all over IG and I just couldn't help but admire it. So finally, I got my hands on this most talked about palette, and it did not disappoint. I love the colours on this palette because you can create so many looks :D

Violet voss contains 20 colors, mattes, metals, satin and it is cruelty free :D Its also infused with jojoba oil and its vegan ;-)

Although this palette could have been in a much better packaging because to be honest, this isn't portable and it can easily break (take cue from the naked palette packaging of urban decay please).

Below are the photos of each colour.

I had to swatch some of the shadows with a wet brush so colour will pop more and you can appreciate it. Each colour is easy to apply and it is blendable. Be careful with a little fall out with some of the shadows though.

Use fix + or wet your makeup brush to make the colour pop even more.












No comments: