www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tips for Christmas Dinner/Eve party!

Make up. Another one of my favourite look is the dramatic red lips and plain canvass eyes and cheeks with a hint of brown. I know not everyone can wear red lipstick (it doesnt even really suit me) It takes some time to get used to it. But for me, I think this is perfect for a dinner then off to a party
Make up. Smokey eyes will never go out of the make up looks. I love this look simply because it is not dramatic nor intense but has some edge to it. Smokey eyes, peach cheeks and nude lips. Its just perfect

Hair. Now, I am not saying your hair should look like this. However, your hair should be well trimmed and taken care of. Go to your favourite salon and have your hair well managed in no time. Hair also shows if a person is healthy and takes care of herself well.
Manicure. This also is a must for us ladies. Make sure your nails are well presented and clean, not only for Christmas but everyday. Your nails will tell people how clean you are with yourself .

Pedicure. Nothing more ugly than a dry and unpolished feet. Have some time to soak your feet in luke warm water for 20 minutes with salt and a teaspoon of olive oil if you cant be asked to go to the salon. Pedicure is a must, so book your favourite pedicure place.

Massage. It'll be a very good feeling to have a massage after a tiring week/day. Massage will definitely make you stress free and relax. So go ahead and pamper yourself.

Facial: I canot stress enough how your face should be absolutely fresh and clean. Make sure you book a facial session to your favourite salon or spa place. Facial also gives you a clean canvass for putting on your make up.

Having no facebook in the office makes me bored (kidding) So, in this post I have decided to share what us women should prepared for the Christmas Dinner/Eve party. Christmas gathering is also an excuse for us fine ladies to dress up and look our gorgeous selves. Above are the list of ideas you can/need to do, to look absolutely best for Christmas gathering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For newest information you have to visit the web and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a finest site for most up-to-date
updates.

Here is my blog post :: www.weightloss.com