www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

False Lashes

I will use Kim K as my model for this topic as she always has the perfect length and volume of false lashes.
Above: Duo glue (best glue for false lashes)

Most eyelashes are sold with a complimentary lash glue. But I would recommend that you buy a tube of a professional eyelash glue, that is sold separatelt, from any quality make up store, because these complimentary glue dont adhere very well. There are 3 types of glue:

Standard glue, which is white and dries clear. Waterproof and higher strength, also white in colour and dries clear. I would recommend this glue for the heavy lash that needs more support. Black eyelash glue. I definitely recommend this when using a black liquid eyeliner or a black smoky eye shadow as it will be undetectable, unliek the clear-drying glue which you might be able see in black.



False lashes are like shoes-they either fit or they don't. If they don't fit correctly, they are uncomfortable, they can fall off or worse, they will look fake when you dont want them to. Most women don't realise that lashes, when applied by professionals, are measured to fit your exact lash line. This involves measuring the lash line and comparing it with the length of the false lash, and if its too long or too short either the false lash has to be cut, or single lashes need to be added. You can do this yourself. Remember that 80 percent of lashes will fit all eye shapes, but if the ones you buy are too long, then all you need to do is cut them. Below are the list of Do's and Dont's:

Dont:
-Overuse glue, as it will not dry and can go into your eyes
-apply the last if the glue is too wet; just squeeze tiny amount onto the back of your hand and wait for it to get a little tacky, then apply it ot the back of the false lash-not your lash line
-trim the false lash after you have appiled it; you can cut your own lashes (this is strictly done by professionals only)
-use lashes that are too heavy for your natural lashes to hold as they drag your lash down
-apply lashes too far out on your lash line if you have rounded eyes as they will drag your lash line down

Do:
-curl your own lashes before applying falsies; if you attempt it afterwards, you can rip them off
-check the base of the lash; for example, if the lash (being a full lash) has a black line at its base, remember it will give you the look of an eyeliner, which you may or may not want
-paint the base after the applicaton if its white (use a liquid liner)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this
website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must
say that you've done a amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads
super quick for me on
Firefox. Exceptional Blog!
Check out my blog post Go to my website

Anonymous said...

Ι lοve what you guyѕ аre usually
up too. Тhis kind of cleveг ωoгk and сoνeragе!

Κeep uр thе excеllent worκs guуѕ I've included you guys to my blogroll.

Review my page - Eylure False eyelashes
My website Eylure Naturalites false eyelashes

Anonymous said...

Wow, this рaragraph іs fastidious, my уoungеr sіster is analyzing
such things, sο I am going to tеll her.

my wеb blog Ideal World Halogen Oven