www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

www.misstracyley12.blogspot.ae

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beautiful & Glamorous women of all time (in my opinion)


Above:Veronica Lake

Above: Marilyn Monroe


Above: Grace Kelly


Above: Audrey Hepburn
Ive always admire other women for their beauty and elegance. I wish I lived in the 70's-80's so I could have experienced the time when these women existed. For me, they express sophistication, elegance, glamour and beauty. I have always admire Audrey, Marilyn, Veronica, and Grace Kelly (what gorgeous names as well).
Audrey known for the influence of LBD (little black dress) and a humanitarian. Marilyn, known for the influence of the white halter neck dress and the uber kissable red ruby lips. Veronica for her one sided wavy hair and strong eyes and lips and being this infamous pin up model, Grace Kelly for her undying sophistication and beauty and being a the princess of Monaco.

These women expressed what less is more.

2 comments:

ANNA DE LEON said...

I agree with your list, Tracy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found
you by accident, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something
else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank
you for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when
I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
My blog ... film